Welcome to the Alaskan Bay Owners's Association
Find us on Facebook under Bayshore West Alaska.
Our Homeowners association covers the Bayshore West subdivision. We are the community of Admiralty Bay Dr. (east of Bayshore Dr.), Bettles Bay Loop, Eshamy Bay Dr., Whale Bay Cir., Jackpot Bay Cir., Rocky Bay Cir., Hogan Bay Cir., and Eaglek Bay Cir. We are not part of Bayshore, and therefore do not have membership privileges at their clubhouse. In addition to our 132 lots there are a number of common areas that the Association owns and/or that the Association has historically maintained by mowing and caring for the landscaping or also providing snowplowing. These are:
- the Bayshore West sign and surrounding property at the entrance to the community at Ensign and Admiralty Bay Dr., and along Ensign to Bayshore Dr.
- the Bayshore West sign and surrounding property at the entrance to the community at Ensign and Bayshore Dr., and continuing along Bayshore Dr., towards KFQD Bayshore Park
- the Bayshore West sign and surrounding property at the entrance to the community at Admiralty Bay Dr., and Bayshore Dr.
- the property along Bayshore Dr. between 100th St. and Admiralty Bay Dr.
- the Bayshore sign and lighting at 100th St. and Bayshore Dr.
- along the 100th St. fence is mowed per the Association although municipality property
- the Bayshore West sign at the entrance to the community at Eshamy Bay Dr.
- the property in the center of Bettles Bay Lp., referred to as Tract I
- the property known as Tract L, an access way into Tract I, across from Eshamy Bay Dr.
- some improvements to the municipality owned KFQD Bayshore Park (the park between Bayshore Dr. and Admiralty Bay Dr.)
- the walkways between Eshamy Bay Dr., Rocky Bay Cir., Hogan Bay Cir. and Mears Jr., High are municipal property but some maintenance is performed by the Association out of community spirit
- the paved & split rail fenced pathway, referred to as Tract M, between Admiralty Bay Dr. and KFQD Bayshore Park.
Page last modified 03/19/13 05:19pm.